Skip to main content

NO WATER!!!!

Egads!

I just had a lady in here at the library and she was telling me that there's a water main break in town...and that I probably won't have water at home. She was telling me that no where south of the break has water...she listed off the different places...and I'm like...NO!!!! I mean, I haven't been home since 1...and then I was at the laundromat using the dryer [I had water at home for the wash cycle so it must've been a recent break]. It might not be fixed until morning.

This is very frustrating.

Comments

Ciera said…
Naw----I was just missing ya and your comments. :) {looking hoping for another guardian angel comment was all...I need one right now!}
JustLinda said…
No water??? I wouldn't go home at all... I'd find somewhere more fun to go instead and make a night of it!

Hi from Michele's!!
Anonymous said…
I'll do a water dance for you! Good luck! (hello from Michele's)
. said…
Hello, Michele sent me! We've tried to fill up our pool and run our well dry. I hate when that happens!
Michelle sent me.

Interesting. We had our power blink out at 3:00 in the morning. I heard a boom, jumped up in bed and saw my clock blinking.
Oh that sucks! I hope you get water soon.
Cliff said…
Thanks for the squirrel story. I really appreciate it. (It was funny.) Now I have to wonder, did the squirrel have anything to do with the water main?
Jean-Luc Picard said…
I imagine there are queues where bottled water are kept.

Hope you have water now.
Ciera said…
Whew! I must live in just the right spot, because as far as I know I never lost water...but then I never got home last night until after 9. I was very grateful.
carmilevy said…
I can live - barely - without power. But having no water just somehow seems infinitely worse.

Hope the outage was/is a short one.