Skip to main content

400th Post

Here it is...my 400th post!

I think I'm going to be fired from Company Apprentice this week. After all, I was the one in charge of my team this week...and we lost...again. Of course, it goes without saying that the judge is slanted to the other team, he admitted as much in one of the comments from last week.

Whatever.

I know I'm a great writer. Just because my posts on the blog contest have sucked, doesn't mean anything. I don't know how the others do it, but apparently I just can't balance real life and a pretend reality contest. I mean - I work 40 hours a week...I have chores to do...I have a boyfriend who hogs the computer on his nights off and won't let me on [well, it is his computer! lol!] Thursday night we spent 6-7 hours at my mother's doing laundry. I didn't have time to go online and work on a story. It would have been nice, but I was exhausted and in sore need of sleep. So my post wasn't what I wanted. My teammates posts weren't what I wanted either...but since I was in charge, I'm sure the blame will be laid at my feet. Maybe I should have been more specific in my desires for their post, but apparently they had something else in mind. Oh well.


Like I said, I know I'm a great writer...I just suck at 1st person "reality" posts...lol!

I had a terrible dream the other night...it was odd. Like it was a movie of my life...I was being played by Sally Field and Justin was being played by Martin Mull of all people! I was finding out that I couldn't have babies. :'( Justin was upset merely because I was upset [he doesn't want kids anyways]...but it was nice to know that he was upset even if it was just because I was upset. Wierd. I'm not even sure what he's say if I were to tell him about the dream.

Oddly enough though, he has had dreams about me and kids. Tempy thinks that it's not so much that he doesn't want kids, but that he doesn't want to face a custody battle someday. Well, duh...make sure he keeps me for starters! Dork. But even if we did split up, I wouldn't deny him access to any kids we might have by accident.

If I can have kids.

I've always been afraid of that. I don't know why. Probably the devil playing on my fears. But we have been having unprotected sex for almost a year now and it hasn't happened. Well, we're both still young, so it could still happen. If he decides he wants one and I can have one. There's always adoption though.

Sorry, I guess I'm letting my fears get a hold of me. Kind of feels better to share though.

I guess. A trip to facebook and then maybe Runescape. I got up too late to go to bed this early. It's gonna bite me in the arse come Monday morning though! Like that'd be the first time!

While I am grateful for having a job - I really do not like dayshift...or the split-shift. Maybe it would be different if it was all dayshift but it's not and it gets tiring. And then on the weekends, I revert back to the nightshift schedule to be with Justin.

Such is life.

Comments

Jean-Luc Picard said…
Happy 400th post, Ciera!

Fingers crossed that you don't get fired.

Sally Field as you...interesting casting!
Ciera said…
not only did I get fired, he fired Koma too.

Even more interesting is Martin Mull as Justin! LOL!!!

Popular posts from this blog

A Situation

Ok. I need to think out loud here for a bit while I wait on email. I have a situation going on that could become tough. A bit of background: About 2 years ago, a single man started coming to my church and showed an interest in me. It lasted about a month and a half, with him giving me mixed signals all the time...since I have been praying for a husband for a while now, at the time, it seemed like my prayers were being answered despite the confusion. It all came down one night about midnight in his parking lot and I haven't talked to him since. He only stayed around for another 7-8 months, and those were very hard months. He lied to me and mislead me, often. Like it was second nature for him. It was made even more traumatic by a discovery of mine on a website shortly after he left the area. In September 2005, I had a blind date that was far from fruitful. My singleness and desire to be married is known to all in church, and so... To the present: Yes, another single man has walked in

Types of Friends

The other night, the friend that I watch tv and movies with was sharing something she had learned from a MOPS meeting. About the two different types of friends. Since that discussion, I've realized that there are at least 2 more types of friends and goofball that I am, I thought I'd share it all with you! Don't you feel lucky and special? :) 1. Mushroom Friends : These friends spring up over night and are in our lives just for a season. Kind of like the friends I made in school. The season is way over as I didn't even get Christmas cards from them this year [yes, I sent them cards]. 2. Oak Tree Friends : These friendships develop slowly, starting out small and laying down deep root systems. They last forever no matter how far apart the friends grow; time, distance, oceans and death cannot break the bond of friendship. They are the kind that years after being out of communication, if they heard you were in trouble {death in family, illness, etc...} they would drop stuff

My Happy Face

There is something wrong in this world when they steal the magnetic smiley face off the back of your car. Which someone has done. But, I only rolled my eyes heavenward and said, "Whatever!" Must be the neighborhood kids were bored or something.