Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Better

Well, I'm feeling a little better. Since I fell Sunday morning, and it turned into a "darvocet" kind of pain, I decided to bite the bullet and go see my chiropractor. Long over due apparently, cuz he's there poking around and says, "Is there any part that doesn't hurt?" My answer: "Not really." So, I've been adjusted from one end to the other and feel a little better.

Survived working FingerLakes with the "Daily Bitch". I can call her that becuz she calls herself that and is proud of the title. Twit.

Have the next two nights off and I'm gonna relax!

3 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Glad you feel a little better, but it looks like you've a way to go yet.

Daydream believer said...

Whacha doin?

I'm bored.

Ciera said...

haven't been doing much of anything Daydreamer...I'm bored too!