Friday, March 02, 2007

So Far, So Good

So far so good.

I was given a sum of money a little while ago that was almost a months rent...so since the IRS website "where's my refund?" said that my refund was mailed today..I used that money towards my rent.

So I don't have to move.

And when my refund comes---that along with what I'll have from my paychecks --- I'll be able to get my car back!

Sigh-----the check is in the mail!!!!!

we're making a little headway on the budget too so that I can prevent this from happening again!

4 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

That must be a relief for you, although the term 'the check's in the mail' is frustrating.

Ciera said...

VERY frustrating

Shelley said...

There you go my darling, an answer to prayer. I will keep you in my daily prayers Ciera, huggs and keep your chin up, kay?

Ciera said...

SHELLEY!!!!!!

yeah, maybe I am one of Gpd's favorites after all.

thanks and I will :D