Skip to main content

Developments

So. I haven't been to see my friend since Tuesday. I figured, ya know...who wants to be around someone who doesn't trust you...and who would want someone around that you didn't trust. Especially if you're going to the hospital because of chest pains. Which, Paigeylouwho was taken Wednesday to the hospital for. And then, the next day she emails me, telling me about what was going on and asking for prayer. So, I'm a little confused. I should have swallowed my hurt and pride then and went to see her instead of condemning myself for her anxiety attack. But...Getting ready to go to the Prayer Watch last night, our other friend that we share {Dinah}, told me how Paigeylouwho had emailed her to see if she'd seen me and did Dinah know if I was mad at her. Back up the banana boat!!! Why didn't she email me to find out what was going on??? Which is what I asked her this morning in an email. {we were ok at the Watch last night, but it's not exactly a place to be yakking...even if we could get Pastor to understand that we were making up, I think he'd be displeased that we were doing it during the Watch. I could be wrong on that though.} I also asked her if she wasn't mad at me. So, she emailed back and said I could come over today. Nothing else, just "you can come over today" in the subject box. I hope this isn't another Inquisition like with Pastors on last Friday. Should be interesting. Hope it doesn't rip me up to badly.

The funny part is. Dinah replied to her that yeah, I'd been up to her place the past two nights. She also told me how she commented about how well Paigeylouwho and I don't gossip. Is that a kicker or what?

If she wants to know why I was up to Dinah's...gonna tell her the truth. Dinah lets me watch tv and use her computer and fixes me chocolate milkshakes when I'm down.

Oh well. We'll see how it goes.

Comments

M. C. Pearson said…
Hmmm...well, I hope it works out. Just be on your guard. Some people can't see that there is a problem...especially when they cause it. I hope your friend will understand what she has done and not just look for causes by you. Still praying for ya.
Jean-Luc Picard said…
From what you tell me, Ciera, things have all worked out; you have a very turbulant relationship with her.
... Paige said…
I have found when you "really" want to know; ask the horse directly. Do add to the problem by going throug a middle person. Call her up, go see her. Ask her not to speak until you are finished. Tell her the whole story from the beginning include your feelings, let her know that you still feel justified or have now learned that is was a conclusion jumped to on your part. Truth as it is can hurt & ususally does. Put in His hands ask Him what to do. I'm just some ol nosey lady who some times hands out advise-it is not always right (but don't tell my beloved that} Let Jesus lead you to the solution.

Popular posts from this blog

A Situation

Ok. I need to think out loud here for a bit while I wait on email. I have a situation going on that could become tough. A bit of background: About 2 years ago, a single man started coming to my church and showed an interest in me. It lasted about a month and a half, with him giving me mixed signals all the time...since I have been praying for a husband for a while now, at the time, it seemed like my prayers were being answered despite the confusion. It all came down one night about midnight in his parking lot and I haven't talked to him since. He only stayed around for another 7-8 months, and those were very hard months. He lied to me and mislead me, often. Like it was second nature for him. It was made even more traumatic by a discovery of mine on a website shortly after he left the area. In September 2005, I had a blind date that was far from fruitful. My singleness and desire to be married is known to all in church, and so... To the present: Yes, another single man has walked in

Types of Friends

The other night, the friend that I watch tv and movies with was sharing something she had learned from a MOPS meeting. About the two different types of friends. Since that discussion, I've realized that there are at least 2 more types of friends and goofball that I am, I thought I'd share it all with you! Don't you feel lucky and special? :) 1. Mushroom Friends : These friends spring up over night and are in our lives just for a season. Kind of like the friends I made in school. The season is way over as I didn't even get Christmas cards from them this year [yes, I sent them cards]. 2. Oak Tree Friends : These friendships develop slowly, starting out small and laying down deep root systems. They last forever no matter how far apart the friends grow; time, distance, oceans and death cannot break the bond of friendship. They are the kind that years after being out of communication, if they heard you were in trouble {death in family, illness, etc...} they would drop stuff

My Happy Face

There is something wrong in this world when they steal the magnetic smiley face off the back of your car. Which someone has done. But, I only rolled my eyes heavenward and said, "Whatever!" Must be the neighborhood kids were bored or something.