Daydream Believer tagged me in her game of 6 Degrees...like how anyone in Hollywood can be connected to Kevin Bacon in 6 degrees or less. Her game just says to connect you to someone famous. So, I don't know if I can do six of them, but here's what I got.
1. My youth group once made a video that ended up being viewed by Mike Farrel, the dude who played BJ Hunnicut in M*A*S*H.
2. I once went to school with a girl who's uncle had been roommates with college with Jonathan Frakes, the dude who played Commnader Riker in Star Trek:The Next Generation
3. My church hosted Jackson Senyonga before he was "famous"...he now has a church of over 300,000 or so...and he was in the third Transformation videos.
4. The woman who wrote the hymn "His Eye is on the Sparrow" was the pastors wife at the same church years and years ago.
5. My counselor once got to meet one of our President's...I forget which one though.
I can't think of a sixth. I'm not gonna tag anyone though...Y'all would kill me! :P