Saturday, October 20, 2007

I have...

I have taken a deep breath...or two...and am feeling better. I also went shopping yesterday. :D

It helped to have Jerry back to work tonight...even though he's technically supposed to be on vacation. Our other supervisor wasn't there though, which was a great relief to me. The one guy who had given me trouble actually apologized for it. That helps tremendously.

I still wish Christina would just go away. She was excluded from all conversations regarding this, and she was trying to make like she knew hoping that I'd spill the beans [unless Tempy told her...Carl claims he didn't tell her a thing]. Of course, just about everybody there wishes she'd just go away too. She keeps promising...but she was only gone a week and then she was right back to work...

Jerry cut himself at work tonight...so I had to stay over longer...so I'm whooped...gotta get some sleep. At least I don't have to worry about my paycheck, it's already deposited. I didn't get much sleeo Friday b/c Mom's not feeling good and wanted me to stay over. I think she wants the same today. Sigh...

2 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

It's tough that one person causes so much frustration. You are more important than she is. Keep it in mind.

Ciera said...

thnx